Thursday 16 July 2009

Oskar Pink

Last night on my way to the iTunes Live London Festival 2009, to see the Friendly Fires (amazingly fun gig) at the Roundhouse in Chalk Farm N1, this lovely looking hairdressers caught my eye.


Oskar Pink signed up Inventive & Co. to re-brand his boutique salon. I love the way they have iconised the tools of the trade – scissors, hair brushes, water spritzers etc – and made that the basis of the shop window. I think it’s stunning and definitely draws the eye. What I like even more is the fact that Inventive & Co. created the window graphics using scissors and paper to give it a unique identity. It’s refreshing to see hair salon with a creative look rather than the usual generic clinicy salons you see littered on every high street. I think they have just recruited another consumer...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TinyPic

TinyPic

TinyPic

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment