Wednesday 1 July 2009

Snowden Flood

I've mentioned the shop Magma before (It's my fav bookshop). A year or so ago they opened a product shop a couple of doors up from their Covent Garden shop. So naturally if I'm in the area I can't resist but to go into both of them!


They have lovely nik naks, toys, homewares and illustrated books by Kate Sutton and many others. But it's here that I cast my beady eye on these lovely plates by Snowden Flood. Snowden Flood is an interior accessories designer based in London. She celebrates urban and rural landscapes and likes to reflect this in her work of souvenirs and keepsakes.

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic

Tiny Pic


The first 6 plates are from their River series and the last two are from the Urban Landscape series.

No comments:

Post a Comment