Friday 19 June 2009

Ladder bookcase

So I was trawling the net looking for some kooky side/console table for our living room when I got completely side tracked and found this beautiful ladder bookcase. Luckily our ceilings are tall enough to house it, but unfortunately with prices starting at £1,695 my bank account is not as accommodating!! So it's back to the drawing board for my table...any suggestions welcome!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This 'Ladder Bookcase' is designed by Autoban (Seyhan Özdemir & Sefer Çaglar) for De La Espada. Although it is too expensive for me, you can't deny this gorgeous handcrafted ladder bookcase is worth every penny. Its unusual height (over eight feet tall) and slim profile make it versatile and the lowest rung is the ideal height for a nightstand or side table. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment